Position: VIP Chauffer
Nature of job: Full time
No of Positions: 2
Salary: 25-30 K
Duties & Responsibilities
- Safely transport the VIP to scheduled business appointments and social functions.
- Provide shortest distance routes through interactive use of GPS navigational systems
- Perform diverse administrative tasks related to scheduling travel appointment for the executive.
- Coordinate principal’s time-sensitive appointments with executive administrative assistant.
- Prioritize and disseminate all travel arrangements of corporate executive with the management staff..
- Proactively oversee and monitor day-to-day and scheduled vehicle maintenance.
- Maintain a clean and safe transportation environment for the VIP.
- Handle all luggage, bags, and office essentials.
- Ensure prompt servicing of vehicles and approve vehicle maintenance
Qualifications and Requirements
- A valid accident free driving license
- 3-5 years experience as a VIP chauffeur
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Mannerly and courteous in all driving and non-driving situations while on the job.
- Good grooming and personal hygiene with clean and proper dress code
- Calm, rational behavior and attitude under stressful driving conditions
- Professional and refrain from inappropriate or abusive language and gestures.
- Follow instructions and requests without argument or complaint
- A sober, fully functional chauffeur is expected by the employer at all times.
If you meet the above measures send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.