- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending proﬁt and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Provide and maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, bench marking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelors’ degree – preferably in marketing or business related courses.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing and/ or any similar ﬁelds.
- Above 25 years’ of age
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to nurture and maintain positive client relationships.
- Possess prospecting and sales planning skills.
- Proficient in I.T. skills
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Be energetic, confident and creative.
- Must be self-motivated to meet or exceed goals.
To submit an application:
Deadline for receiving applications: 16th September, 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.