Our client, a leader in the broadcast media sector, seeks to appoint a suitably qualified & dedicated individual to assume the responsibility of Marketing Assistant.
The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager, and will assist with the implementation of marketing campaigns and provide support to the PR team when required to ensure all campaigns run efficiently and according to plan.
1. Assist the Marketing Manager and other senior staff members with the management of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
2. Continuously seek out innovative way to improve the brand of the organization and increase subscriber loyalty.
3. Provide administrative support to the Marketing team.
- Manage and monitor the Point of Sales (POS) system and record storage, orders and deliveries.
- Compile status reports of on-going and upcoming marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage and monitor the marketing and promotional material by checking and replenishing the inventory, when required and in accordance with the marketing budget.
- Assist with budget monitoring and recording of marketing expenses.
4. Facilitate with the dissemination of pertinent information to relevant internal (e.g. Sales, Public Relations and Human Resource teams) and external (e.g. Media Agencies) stakeholders.
5. Liaise with agencies and production houses to ensure that campaigns and initiatives are rolled out efficiently and according to plan.
6. Provide support for cross departmental initiatives with the Sales, Operations and Public Relations team
7. Liaise with Agencies and Production houses to ensure that campaigns are rolled out efficiently and according to plan.
- Ensure that all external and agencies and marketing service suppliers have the correct information and information is supplied timeously.
8. Assist with the coordination of on-air campaigns to ensure the campaigns run smoothly and according to plan.
9. Assist with managing third-party vendors.
- Manage and monitor the work progress with regards to meeting expected deadline.
- Ensure all invoices are paid in a timely and professional manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in the marketing and advertising environment.
- A professional qualification from CIM will be an added advantage
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Basic Communication Management
- Understanding of local markets nuances and cultural diversity
- Understanding of marketing industry best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent level of verbal and written communication
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Event Management skills
Skills and Attributes:
- Time Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Competence
- Attention to Detail
- Initiative with Problem Solving ability
- Conscientious and Service Orientated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Approachability and Flexibility
- Drive and Energy
Remuneration: An attractive salary package is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
Please fill in the attached form and send in MS Excel format, as well as your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Indicate the job title on the subject.