Vacancy: French Teacher from a French Speaking Country
Brookhurst International School is a co-educational institution for students aged 10-19 years. Our curriculum affords students a chance to gain access to leading universities nationally and worldwide by offering British National Curriculum (BNC).
The school is located in Kiserian, Kajiado district 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
Our driving force which also defines our purpose is to make a positive contribution to the world that we live in by empowering our students with skills and abilities to be the leaders and guardians of tomorrow’s world.
At the center of our school philosophy and approach is the pursuit of academic excellence and imparting of essential life transformative skills to our students.
About the job teaching vacancy: The teacher will be expected to teach French which is an examinable subject in the whole school. Teacher will also expected to teach another extra subject preferably art subjects such as geography, RE or History.
Key qualifications for teachers
- A first degree in education with specialization in French and any other subject
- Teaching experience of not less than five years in IGCSE
- Experience in teaching British National Curriculum is a must
- Must demonstrate a track record of students performance in examinations
- Must be committed to work with students and help them achieve good grades
- Must be willing to reside in school
How to Apply
Send three page cvs and no other attachments.
For the applicants, state your subject combination as reference.
Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th September 2016.
If you do not hear from us by 15th September 2016, consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.