Position: Business Development Manager – Junior
Duty post: Nairobi, Kenya
Industry: Information Technology
Summary of responsibility:
- Prospect, Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s key stakeholders.
- Plan approaches and work with in-house team to develop proposals that meets client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Use market knowledge of Technological sector and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Must possess ability to use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing client-relationships.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Bilingual – able to speak and write English & Swahili. Basic knowledge of the French language would be of added advantage.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Computer literate – mastery of Microsoft Office pack
- Good Networking skills.
Deadline: 15 September 2016.
Send CV and motivation letter with expected salary to email@example.com