Reason for Vacancy: New Role
Key Objective of the Job: To achieve Check off new business targets from individual and direct clients, by actively conducting product presentations to the clients and managing the end to end on boarding process.
- Develop personal sales budget, marketing strategies and implementation plan for all lines of check off products to ensure achievement of new business and retention targets.
- Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with check off manager.
- To continuously source for opportunities for other LLK products including Group life.
- To maintain a daily activities planner and with clear objectives and progress reports.
- To facilitate on boarding of new clients and provide continuous supports throughout the process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- To continuously source for market intelligence and document for use in the department.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on closed new business and retention status.
- Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and developments.
- Diploma in a business field or social sciences
- Degree Will be an added advantage.
- 3 years’ experience 2 years of which should be at least in insurance/banking/Marketing sales environment
- Excellent relationship management
- Sales and Marketing knowledge
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org