CARE International in Kenya is looking for qualified Kenyan National to fill the above mentioned position.
Job Summary: CARE seeks a Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to be based in Kenya for an anticipated five-year USAID-funded project to assist the needs of orphans and vulnerable children (OVCs).
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as Epidemiology, mathematics, business, statistics, informatics, or international relations.
- At least 10 years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluating activities for complex programs in developing countries.
- A firm command of quality improvement and quality assurance with respect to integrated service and support programs.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and managing M&E systems that track performance as per the objectives of this activity (e.g. service integration and performance against each result area).
- Demonstrated analytical skills to measure the outcomes of the activity’s activities, including referral outcomes, and supportive activity supervision.
- Strong writing and organizational skills for monitoring and reporting on program outcomes and impacts.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English Language.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, please email your application indicating the vacancy reference number as the email subject title, along with an updated CV comprising of email and telephone contacts of three professional referees to:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
**CARE is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender equity. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.