Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Accounts Assistant
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- File and label payment requests from the field for easy tracing and ensuring document safety
- Review all field requests for completeness, accuracy and consistency based on the laid down cost category budget limits.
- Prepare review remarks for each claim to inform the beneficiary any reasons for amounts reduction in a clear and concise manner.
- Review Mpesa payments to ensure compliance with internal policies and verify rightful beneficiaries are paid
- Prepare liquidation documentation ensuring full support
- Support in preparation of various financial reports
- Any other roles assigned
Qualification and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/finance/accounting or its equivalent
- Undertaking professional accounting training
- Work experience in a busy finance office
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title and reference number on the subject line, on or before 5:00PM on Wednesday, September 14, 2016.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification