The world’s largest and fastest-growing chain of primary and pre-primary schools is seeking to recruit an Operations Programme Manager who will be responsible for identifying and analysing operational needs, design strategies and processes to address these challenges, and supervise the necessary training, monitoring, and constant adjustments needed for these programmes to execute successfully to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate Must have experience managing projects and operations in a multicultural set up and proficient in analysing and managing large amounts of data.
- Identify and analyse operational needs.
- Design strategies and processes to address these challenges.
- Supervise the necessary training, monitoring, and constant adjustments needed for the programmes.
- Work with other departments to complete their functions.
- Ensure the schools are in good condition and account for both minor and major repairs.
- Identify common challenges and problems and provide efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Analyse vast amounts of data to pinpoint any challenges in the lesson delivery process.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- A Masters educational qualification would be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years plus in programme and operations management.
- Must be computer literate.
- Multinational experience would be an added advantage.
- Must have people management skills.
- Must be self motivated.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh 275,000 (Approx. 2,750 USD)
Deadline: 30th October 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.