A club / Restaurant in Nairobi Jogoo Road seeks to recruit a Club Manager to carry out the following functions:
- He will oversee the running of the club and ensure the patrons are comfortable and they enjoy their stay.
- He should always be attentive and compassionate to guests’ requests and complaints.
- He will oversee operations of the other departments, kitchen, service, procurement and accounts.
- He will be in charge that the other employees are performing their daily duties as required and will report to the management on a daily or weekly basis to share information regarding operations and goals.
- He will also help to resolve any problems, make reservations, and monitor the cash flow of the front desk. Work closely with the Director in overseeing the management of the club.
- Ensure all cadres of staff deliver excellent customer service, at all times, ensuring guests’ comfort and safety
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests on request.
- Propose and implement effective marketing strategies to maintain and grow clientele.
- Provide reports, as required, for hotel management.
- Complete rotas for your team weekly; manage and maintain correct staffing levels in line with targets and business levels
- Complete all required health and safety/fire checks on time.
- He should have experience in the same field of 4 Years and above and especially a busy club.
- He should be a fast learner and able to adapt to new environments fast.
- He should be a great team player and able to multi-task.
- He should possess excellent problem – solving skills and top notch professionalism.
- He needs to possess helpful customer service skills and remain calm and collected even when events become hectic.
This position demands working long hours including weekends and holidays and one should be prepared to be always on call.
Salary range is between 30,000/= 40,000/=.
How to Apply
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th September 2016.
The successful candidate will be based in Nairobi.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.