- 24 – 32 yrs
- Confident & outgoing
- Highly driven
- Social Media savvy
- Strong ability to network
- Training in Communications, Marketing, Business Management or other relevant qualification (Diploma or Degree Qualification)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Creating a marketing strategy and implementation plan, working with the team to identifying future opportunities for brand enhancement
- Expand product solutions and offerings in consultation with the technical and creative time.
- Take responsibility for external PR & Marketing events and maximizing opportunities for communications activity
- Work with colleagues to develop marketing collateral, including for recruitment and tendering opportunities and brand(s) awareness.
- Monitor member and partner satisfaction through market research and feedback and identify actions and campaigns to enhance wherever possible
- Represent the company as appropriate to clients, internal affiliates, potential partners and other with successful closing rate.
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
Send us a 1-page biography and CV telling us why you are the right person to form a strong business direction for the company.
3 years’ experience will be an added advantage.
Note: aCom seeks to work with individuals of absolute integrity with strong moral conviction.