Title: Country Sales Manager – Engineering
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
Our Client is a well established mid-size engineering firm providing a wide range of products and turnkey solutions globally in integrated technology systems, power electronics among others.
They are looking to hire a Country sales manager to oversee all the sales and operational activities on behalf of management.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of all administration, sales, and office activities in the country
- Control & Monitor all activities including Design & Proposals, Projects Execution, Procurements, Documentation etc
- Develop and sustain annual business in the country
- Support, ensure and motivate the project execution team to adhere to the contractual and statutory obligations, and expedite works as planned to achieve the completion milestone.
- Review designs, documents, costing and ensure submission of proposals and/or tenders on time
- Establish relationships with clients and attend meetings to apprise the work progress and to solve any technical or commercial issues during execution of works
- Review, Monitor and ensure the project execution cost is within the budget and completion date
- Manage all local support functions including relations with Banks, Insurance companies, local office space and related government agencies
Key Skills and Competencies
- B Tech , Mechanical Engineering degree from a reputable institution
- Over 10 years relevant experience (Preferably in Telecommunications or Infrastructure)
- Project Execution and Management Skills
- Good Supervisory skills
- Extensive contacts and network within the Engineering Field
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Country Sales Manager – Engineering) to email@example.com before Wednesday 5th October 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.