M- Lab Team Leader ( Health): Reporting to the M-Lab Manager, the lab team leader will be responsible for supervising field coordinators and the lab support in preparation and implementation of M- Health Lab Tests.
- Supervise operations staff to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Work with the Lab Manager in determining research budgets and schedules.
- Track project progress and correct any deviations and delays.
- Ensure that projects are executed within allotted timelines and budgets.
- Establish good working relationships with all stakeholders involved
- Act pro-actively to keep projects from stalling and delaying.
- Develop and review plans to achieve research objectives.
- Resolve any problems related to quality and compliance promptly.
- Analyze operational problems and implement corrective actions.
- Develop new methodologies to improve quality and productivity of project deliverables.
- Maintain documentations of problems and their resolutions for reference purposes.
- Drafting concepts for new test or research models
- Development of research and data-collection instruments.
- Analysis of data and writing of reports to the client.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and innovative ideas for future development of
- the department.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Rural Development, Community Mobilization or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of three years demonstrated experience in designing, managing, and evaluating community-based health care programs that support the priorities of the Basic Package of Health Services.
- Proven experience in managing and supervising teams on the ground, both motivating and mentoring as well as monitoring.
- Proven experience in writing of concepts and reports.
- Pro-active attitude and be able to think outside of the box.
This gross salary is dependent on one’s level of expertise.
The gross salary is subject to statutory deductions i.e. PAYE, NSSF, NHIF)
Starting date: October 2016
In order to apply for this job strictly send your customized cover letter and CV (max 4 pages) as one file to email@example.com i.e. convert both cover letter and CV to PDF and merge to one PDF file.
Your cover letter should specify why you are the right candidate for this job and explain
why you want this job.
- Incomplete applications (i.e without a customized cover letter or references) will not be considered.
- The detailed CV should have referees who can be contacted to attest on the applicant’s suitability for the position
For more information: www.dodore.co.ke