About Engility: Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Please note that this position is contingent on successful project award.
In particular, KIM’s Director of Finance and Administration will:
- Develop and implement financial oversight and control mechanisms and procedures to ensure that all program expenses are in accordance with IRG financial policies, procedures and rules and regulations;
- Oversee the financial and administrative aspects of the subcontracts execution for all local sub-implementing partners;
- Manage the Finance and Administration team, including the Grants under Contract Fund Manager (if appropriate), the Senior Accountant, HR Officer and the Office Manager;
- Develop and periodically update KIM’s Policies and Procedures guidelines, including, but not limited to: procurement policies, accounting procedures and ensure that all organizational policies and regulations are in line with the relevant Kenyan Government policies and USAID;
- Review activity approval documents to ensure the reasonableness of budgets, compliance with forward-funding guidelines, appropriateness of the methods of financing/payment, and adequacy of financial reporting;
- Ensure the smooth implementation of all KIM financial and administrative activities, including (but not limited to): timely and accurate bank reconciliations, invoicing, monitoring of expenditure levels against budget and funding obligations, financial projections, submission of monthly financial reports to IRG HQ;
- Develop IRG KIM’s Personnel Manual in accordance with Kenyan Labor Law, USAID rules and regulations, and IRG personnel guidelines. Ensure that staff contracts (other than the ones managed directly by IRG’s Washington, DC Office), are in place and permanently monitored and updated;
- Manage all personnel records in a confidential manner;
- Undertake other assignments or tasks at the request of the Chief of Party.
- Field-based administration of $40M+ projects
- Deep experience with USAID projects
- Oversight of competitive procurement
- Grants management and grantee oversight
- Human resources
- Office operations and inventory
CLICK HERE to apply online
Closing Date: 20 Oct 2016