- Manage portfolio of existing accounts – maintain and develop relationships to increase spend.
- Identify and target potential new customers within a designated territory.
- Keep on top of market knowledge and pass this on to colleagues.
- Create Sales reports and forecasts where required.
- Regularly visit key account clients
- Grow hire / rental sales probability
- Proactively follow leads to develop new accounts
- Work to exceed your KPI’s and customer expectations
- Generate referrals with the future aim of repeat business
- Utilize your successful track record selling within the generator sector to consult with customers and assist with the selection of suitable products.
- Minimum 2 years in sales.
- Familiar to the field: experience in selling machinery or equipment of any kind.
- Has worked with a team of 2/3 or more people
- Conversant with Microsoft office package especially excel
- Can speak; read and write correct English.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2303”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2303, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th September 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.