Job Title: Entrepreneurship Facilitator
Salary: 35,000 (gross)
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya, is supported by MasterCard Foundation, was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
- Training and equipping the students with entrepreneurship skills.
- Assist trainees in forming and registering of self help groups.
- Link the youth with potential funders.
- Developing, customizing and Delivering Entrepreneurship curriculum.
- Support students to write business plans.
- Ensure all trainees open individual saving accounts with a recognized financial institution
- Maintain an up to date record of students.
- Ensure students maintain highest levels of discipline at all times.
- Source for mentors for the students.
- Participate in road shows to recruit students to join the program.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Any other duty allocated.
- Relevant Degree in Business Studies
- Must have leadership and managerial skills.
- At least Two (2) years experience in training entrepreneurship.
- Must have relevant training in Entrepreneurship.
- Must have ICT Skills.
- Must have pride, passion and energy, but mostly love Teaching
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
- Networking skills a must.
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2016.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Ladies are encouraged to apply.