Role Profile: Food & Beverage Manager
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Food & Beverage Manager position for one of our clients in the hospitality industry.
Job Summary: Managing all F&B operations and delivering an excellent guest experience. Able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance.
The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Key Result Areas
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Responsilble for the day to day operation of the food & beverage department and ensure standard service to the guests in the bars, dinning rooms, buffets and all other food & beverage outlets by F&B employees.
- Follow up on company´s policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
- Responsible for the ensuring quality services in accordance with the company standard.
- Ensure that all the F&B staffs are organized, perform their duties and maintain their areas and equipment in a manner that complies with the company policy.
- Approves all F&B requisitions so as to ensure that they are prepared properly and placed in a proper and timely manner in compliance with company´s instructions.
- Ensure that all F&B areas are inspected in a timely manner and are in compliance with company´s standards by checking for quality.
- Maintains the highest level of sanitation throughout all food and beverage areas as prescribed by USPH.
- Responsible for the final delivery of all F&B products in accordance with company´s standards.
- Responsible for the overall implements, consumptions of all F&B policies and procedures pertained to employees, work manuals, sanitation requirements, consumptions, costs, qualities, menues, special parties and others.
- Maintain proper consumption levels as instructed by the company.
- Prepare proper forecast and reach desired revenues for all beverage outlets onboard.
- Set an example for the entire F&B department by always displaying impeccable behavior.
- Maintain a smooth interaction with fellow department heads at all time.
- Creating a high level of moral virtues within the F&B department, developing a good working relations with other departments through cooperation and communication.
- Prepare, Review and Approve performance evaluations of all F&B staff as per company´s instructions.
- Maintain effective cost controll in all areas of the F&B department.
- Assist guests in any special request, including but not limited to parties, special functions, special diets.
- Perform other duties which are requested by the company
- Ability to apply intensive knowledge of experience with recipe and menu database software, inventory management software, point of sale (POS) software and computerized cash register systems; may also need to use accounting software such as QuickBooks.
- 3-5 years working experience in Food & Beverage Service functions.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
- Culinary school diploma or degree in Hospitality or Food service management and any other related field.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 19th September 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking “Food & Beverage Manager” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted