Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Salary: 70K – 100K
Our client is in the hospitality industry and is seeking to hire a driven Human Resource Assistant to provide administrative, recruitment and training support.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare reports and recommend procedures to reduce absenteeism, employee turnover and low morale among the workforce
- Provide advice and support to supervisors and staff selection committee
- Actively take part in the staffing function right from recruitment, selection and placement to termination
- Participate in training and development of all staff, new and current as well as outgoing
- Advising employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Assist in monitoring staff performance through conducting performance appraisals and giving feedback
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and advise on human resource and work related issues
- Conduct training needs analysis and process employee requests for external training while complying with set policies and procedures
- Monitor scheduled absences such as, leave or travel, and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a degree or a Higher diploma in Human Resource Management
- 2 – 3 years experience in similar role
- Strong understanding of HRI System
- Must have excellent computer skills including the ability to operate spread sheets and word processing programs at a highly efficient level
- Excellent communication in English, both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Human Resource Assistant) to email@example.com before Friday 7th October, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.