- Formulate strategic IT plans, policies and procedures and align information management strategies with MGIC’s mission/goals;
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of integrated network architecture for MGIC’s computer systems and applications;
- Lead in designing an optimized network infrastructure for MGIC;
- Participate in, designing, installing, configuring and/or upgrading of all applications in the Kenya office;
- Putting in place a disaster recovery and business continuity plans;
- Ensuring regular examination of systems security and application event logs;
- Monitoring user accounts and access permissions through Active Directory – users and computers;
- Monitoring all network services and applications;
- Ensuring preventive maintenance on equipment and regular evaluation of existing hardware & software;
- On a regular basis carrying out research on Hardware & software and share results with MGIC;
- Keep up to date with current trends in the Information Technology field and advise MGIC on best practice; and
- Motivating ICT staff and ensuring they are well skilled to manage the systems;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA),
- Seven (7) years’ experience, 3 of which should be in a supervisory role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility and Time management skills.
How to Apply
you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your
application and CV to email@example.com by September 16, 2016.
Candidates are required to quote the TITLE & LOCATION of the position being applied on the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.