Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Purpose: Ensure adherence of quality specifications for all incoming and out going materials / products.
General Responsibilities / Duties:
- Analysing of all in-coming raw materials and packaging materials as per the laid down procedures.
- Carrying out analysis of all semi finished & finished products.
- Report all non-compliances to the respective authorities for immediate action.
- Analysis of all market samples, proper documentation and storage of the samples.
- Management of high standard of hygiene in the laboratory and ensure good laboratory practises are followed.
- Shall be responsible for record keeping and proper filing of all quality related records as per the ISO standards.
- Factory hygiene and sanitation inspections (including hand & machine swabs).
- Inspection of all market returns and give reports.
- Any other duty allocated.
Skills & Competencies: –
- Should posses a diploma/ certificate in Analytical Chemistry / Bio- Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/ Food Science / Microbiology.
- Should have 1-2 years work experience in quality department as a laboratory technician.
- He /She should be aged 26 years and above.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Report writing skills.
- Should be a team player in the department.
- Training in either of the ISO standards is an added advantage.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application letter and cv quoting the job title on the email subject (Van Sales Representative) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th September 2016