Our client, a learning institution in IT and Innovation is seeking to recruit Engagement Manager to join in their team.
- Assess / evaluate client requirements against existing programs, scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Implement strong program management practices e.g change requests, issue management, risk management and decision tracking and contribute to standard client implementation methodologies and management best practices.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Responsible for managing client expectations and championing their needs.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects / tasks simultaneously.
- Results-oriented approach with a “can do” attitude and a passion for the details and continuous improvement
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization e.g development Department, sales and marketing department, operations department and within the Professional Services
- At least 1-2 Years of experience in IT Industry.
- Demonstrated focus and commitment to measured results.
- Must have experience in developing and enhancing strong client relationship.
- Proven record demonstrating good project(s) judgment.
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and desire to constantly learn.
- Must thrive on teamwork
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
Only qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Engagement Manager’ on the subject line before 4th October, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.