Our Client in the legal industry and located in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary.
Purpose of the Position: To provide all secretarial and administrative support for the team and must ensure that daily operations run in a smooth manner.
The individual must be tactful, a team player, with strong work ethics and professionalism.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the Reception Area is well managed
- Welcome guests and manage the Directors’ diaries.
- Ensure that all documents are well filed
- Manage correspondence (outgoing and incoming)
- Resolve any operational problem in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Conduct research whenever requested and proof read documents
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality for both client and employer
- Undertake any other relevant duties as instructed by Management
- Ordinary Level with a C+ in English
- Post-graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- At least 3 years continuous work experience as a Legal Secretary
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Literacy MS-Office Package)
- Book-keeping skills
- Ability to multitask effectively and follow-through tasks to completion
Those who meet the above qualifications should send their detailed CV with 3 referees and a cover letter giving current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16th September, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.