The M-PESA Foundation Academy is seeking to recruit dedicated and keen to details interns to support in the 2017 student admission process.
Student Admissions Intern (Readers)
Duration Fixed: 2 and half months
Start: September – 30th November 2016
- Aggressively filter all the applications to ensure that all the applications proceeding to the next stage are at par with the standards of the academy as highlighted during the application process. This is to ensure that the reading stage is as effective as possible.
- The readers are in charge of going through all applications objectively before sub-mitting them to the next stage.
- Intensively reading through all the applications to select candidates’ eligible for the finalist days that will take place throughout the country.
- Submit the summary scores to the admissions committee team for selection of finalists to attend interviews in all the 47 counties
- Compile reports after interviews and home visits.
- Bachelor of Education / Communication / sociology / Community service / psychology
- MUST have graduated
- Availability from September to end of November
- Able to travel
- Keen to details and organised
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document indicating names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your profession qualifications and relevant experience
Indicate the title of position and Reference Number on the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Only those submitted through Email will be considered.
The closing date for the applications is 12th September, 2016.
MPESA Foundation Academy is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, gender equity and equality.