A well-established Manufacturing company is looking for a motivated and result oriented candidates to fill the below position of the Interns Accounts Clerk.
This position is ideal for candidates who are ready to grow their career the right way.
You will work under supervision at all times during the learning process.
- Any follow up on works issues on creditors and their payments
- Reconciliation of bank statements from the banks allocated to you
- Incharge of input VAT monthly.Witholding VAT,Witholding Tax and prepare for the i-tax uploading format and forwards them to HOD for authorization for uploading
- Ensure all daily bankings have been captured in the system
- Being able to post Post purchase invoice on ERP
- Able to process accounts payable payments
- Ability to reconcile debtors/suppliers statements
- Posting of cheques on ERP
- Filing and related duties
- Perform other related duties as assigned from time to time
The successful candidate must have the following or its equivalent
- ATC/CPA 2-Compulsory
- Proficiency in Excel and word
- Know the book keeping /double entries
- Quick learner
- Report to work early
- High integrity and trustworthy person to handle confidential data
- Should be aged between 24 to 29 years
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Other duties as may be assigned.
How to Apply
If you believe you are upto the challenge and have the qualifications and aquire experience with us, please submit your application via email with detailed curriculum vitae, stating your email, telephone contacts, and names and addresses of three referees.
Your application must be received by 30th August 2016 addressed to:
The Financial Controller