Tea Girl & Messenger – Mlolongo, Kenya
Our Client, a Manufacturing Company based in Mlolongo is looking for a Tea Girl / Messenger.
The successful person will be responsible for preparing tea and snacks for the staff, setting the tables for lunch and assist in filling.
The ideal candidate must be very clean, with a positive attitude and must be living within Mlolongo / Athi-River.
- Prepares Sandwiches / Tea / Coffee to very high standards.
- Sets Table for Lunch at 12:30pm for Senior Staff Lunch in Kitchen.
- Maintains Cutlery and other equipment with care
- Serve Guests / Customers attending the Business in a Friendly manner.
- Tidy and keep the Kitchen clean.
- Provides feedback / suggestions wherever necessary.
- Assist with filing and delivery / collection and preparation of documents.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Punctual, honest, trustworthy, well-organised, polite, and courteous.
- Wise decision maker.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to handle important documents.
- Easily approachable.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Willingness to work overtime.
Monthly gross salary: KES 20,000 according to the level of experience.
Deadline: 14th October 2016.
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.