Role Profile: Social Media Agent – Marie Stopes Kenya
Our client, Marie Stopes Kenya, is looking to fill the position of a Social Media Agent.
Key Result Areas
Key Result Areas
1. Social Media management
- Analyse social media engagement and build in recommendations and plans for enhancing future activities.
- Championing social media within the organization through evangelism, training and support.
- Manage the day to day planning, development, execution and performance measurement of MSK social media channels.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content and develop mitigation strategies.
- Generate content for social media channels using creative tools such as Adobe creative cloud.
- Updating the MSK’s website/ blog with content relevant to our digital marketing strategy.
- Constantly innovate to make MSK a trendsetter in the Kenyan social media space.
- Manage agency relationships including briefing with respect to social media strategy, activity planning, content production and implementation.
- Publishing periodic internal/ external email newsletter.
- Provision of counselling, support and information to MSK Clients and employees on phone, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Webchat, Instagram , email ,Blogs and other digital channels used at MSK contact centre .
2. Data entry to analyse communication with the clients
3. Participate in provision of services and activities undertaken at the call centre ensuring proper coverage
4. Customer Information management
- Capturing and continuously updating new client information on the call centre data base.
- Conducting general follow ups to clients reaching our service delivery channels with specific emphasis on Family planning and cervical cancer screening.
- Establishing and facilitating use of client staff and strategic partner’s databases to be used in strategic marketing via bulk SMS.
- Minimum of one year experience managing a corporate social media page or working in a digital creative content creation agency.
- At least a Diploma in Marketing, communication, journalism or any other related field.
- An experienced portfolio of creating social media and other creative digital content.
- Experience using content management systems and graphic design tools.
- Integrated marketing communications and new media/ digital media content planning specializing in referral generation.
- Proven editorial skills with an outstanding command of English, Swahili and sheng.
- Communication/Journalism training in how to tell a story using words, images or audio and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communicator, have an excellent written presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience working in a contact centre will be an added advantage.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 05th October 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: Sheerlogictalentsourcing@gmail.com clearly marking “Social Media Agent” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted