Industry: Oil and Gas
Our client, the leading independent filler and supplier of Liquid Petroleum Gas is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with business partners and business associates.
- Market visits, analysis of trends and creating related reports.
- Handle customer enquiries and develop new sales leads.
- Demand forecasting/ project channel development / product proposals
- Product presentation to customers and consultants.
- Market analysis and demand analysis
- Business planning and projection.
- Promotions and marketing planning
- New Business Development; Channel Partners/ Distributor Management.
- Diploma holder in Sales and Marketing from a reputable organization. A degree in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage but not a must.
- 7 years progressive experience with a track record in fast moving commodities industry preferable petroleum products. At least 3 years of the same should be in a medium to large company.
- Report writing skills
- Managerial skills – to be able to manage the sales personnel
- Good Analytical skills – able to analyze the market and give recommendations
- A business acumen and a strategic thinker
- Brand Champion
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business 30th September, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement