An established milk processor has the following employment opportunity.
Position: Sales Manager
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an agile and proactive Marketing strategy that will aid the company to thrive and flourish in the market, i.e. achieve accelerated and sustainable market share growth.
- Developing customer 4P (Product, Price, Promotion, Place and People) strategy and tactics in line with respective sales and marketing department’s goals and building on the global 4P strategy.
- Defining Trade Marketing Key Performance Indicators across all Company’s categories in the country, i.e. For Fresh Milk, High Value and long life products
- Executing continuous analysis of the customer’s position in the country, working together with the sales team to develop long-term trade marketing actions and strategy aimed at strengthening the Company’s category position, understand competition, supporting the Sales Teams with defining strategies and actions to achieve business objectives with key customers, channels arid geographies.
- Leading and supporting the Marketing team in developing and implementing the Company’s promotional strategy (in line with brand priorities and media plans) across customers
- Defining and managing the trade marketing budget. Contributing to category marketing plans, with customer a category analysis arid promotional strategy
- Manage effectively, nurture team spirit and inspire, sales personnel under one’s authority as prescribed by the Management
- Any other assignment as may be guided and directed by the Chief Executive Officer from time to time.
Education, Professional Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Graduate level in Marketing, Business Studies or related qualification
- Possession of professional marketing/sales qualification e.g. CIM, an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years relevant and continuous experience at senior management level in a highly dynamic FMCG environment.
- Computer literate with strong competence in Microsoft Office Tools to include Excel, Word and Power point, XP Professional.
- Leadership skills, effective communication, thinking conceptually, abstractly, sales negotiations, problem solving and presentation skills crucial to objective and strategic achievements.
If you believe you have the capabilities to achieve the relevant criteria for any of the above position, please submit your application with a detailed CV and copies of certificates, slating email and telephone contacts on your application letter.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
To be considered, your application must be received by 23rd September 2016 addressed
P.O Box 49010. 00100,