Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide advice for non-prescription medications
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Take inventory and track medication and supply orders
- Keep records of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks remaining.
- Arrange drugs in the required manner
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers which includes clinics, doctors, and other institutions
- Monitor storage conditions i.e. expiry status and security of the pharmaceuticals
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poison Board
- Degree/ Diploma holder from a recognized institution.
- Original Professional and academic certificates with up to date license
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Good customer care skills
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped to the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and should be addressed to:
The Human Resource,
Oasis Specialist Hospital,
P.O. Box 1574 – 40200
Online applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position being applied for clearly indicated on the subject line, attach CV only.
Those who had previously applied are not to apply.
All applications should reach the undersigned on or before 22nd September 2016.