Pan Africa Christian University, a Chartered Private University, is seeking to fill the positions outlined below from suitable candidates.
Applicants must be born again Christians and active members of a local Church.
Job Title: Senior Lecturer
The purpose of these jobs is to strengthen leadership and innovation in the Community Development departments and in other University level initiatives.
An applicant must possess an earned PhD degree from an accredited University in the area of Community Development with expertise in Gender, Project Management and International Work.
In Addition to the above, applicants must have the following:
- Have at least 3 (three) years teaching experience as a Lecturer in the relevant area;
- Have substantial experience in developing Academic programmes;
- Have successfully supervised at least three (3) postgraduate students;
- Evidence of continuing research including having published at least four (4) articles in refereed journals or two (2) articles in refereed journals plus one (1) book by a reputable publisher since being appointed Senior Lecturer (minimum of 32 publication points);
- Evidence of active participation in departmental activities and good quality teaching;
- Evidence of ability to attract research funding is an added advantage.
- Must show understanding and willingness to adhere to the PAC University Statement of Faith.
Key responsibilities for Senior Lecturers:
- Exercise academic leadership for all subject area activities – teaching and research, as appropriate;
- Design, develop, and deliver a range of programmes of study at various levels;
- Lead the development and implementation of teaching and learning strategy;
- Lead and coordinate research activity in the subject area;
- Supervise theses and projects at the postgraduate level;
- Contribute to the development of academic policies across the institution;
- Promote and market the work of the Department in the subject area.
- Oversee adherence to Internal Quality Assurance mechanisms.
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to
The DVC Administration & Finance,
Pan Africa Christian University,
on email to email@example.com;
not later than Friday, 7th October, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Thank you for visiting our website www.pacuniversity.ac.ke