The company imports and distributes petroleum products in East and Central Africa.
- Looking at the stock position and calling for product everyday ( from the Depots / Loading sites )
- Making the daily stock and sales position.
- Arranging the product on respective sites and liaise with the Logistics Team regularly
- Handling and managing operations / logistics / supply chain & cash management for all sites
- Keeping a track of the prices trend in the different markets.
- Keeping track of customer wise discounts given.
- Debtor monitoring and follow up with the concerned Person. (For Bulk cms)
- Keeping check and balances on branch accounts (for allocation of credit limits to the bulk cms).
- Tracking of vehicles on GPRS and monitor smooth operation and movement.
- Monitoring Fuel /Exp Of Co Vehicles.
- Helping the GM / CEO in evaluating the quotes received and follow up of execution of works.
- Maintaining data base and files for all the clientele of MMPL.
- Following up with clients, distributors and suppliers for debts collection.
- Monitoring the daily reports and analysis of incorrect data.
- Coordinating with branch/station managers and ensure all branches are running effectively and report to the COO if not.
- Work and liaise with COO for progress report of the branches.
- Monitor loop holes and update to the operation manager to rectify the same.
- Maintaining a clear and transparent process with the co workers and the customers.
- Checking Audit reports, analyzing and problem resolution.
- Monitoring automation system once implemented.
- Check stock levels – Daily sales – at all the branches using the Automation system.
- Handling Priority customer’s queries and rebuttals if any and reporting it to COO for a mutually agreed and beneficial conclusion.
- Keeping a track of branches for daily & monthly targets and maintaining a database, discusses the same with the COO in the weekly meetings with the station managers.
- Report to COO on any malpractice in operations and accounts.
- Report to the GM/CEO for serious complaints, penalties or unethical practices on any site and resolve the issue as advised.
- Plan and implement full proof security methods to prevent pilferage, theft, adulteration or misconduct on every site.
- Plan and implement automation systems e.g Tank gauging , Flow meter etc to minimize losses.
- Handle power outages and organize back up on all the sites.
- Ensure smooth running of all the power generators at all the times.
- Oil & Gas engineering.
- Fleet management.
- Logistics Planning.
- Human Resources Management.
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- 3-5 years experience in the same field.
- Supervisory skills and management ability.
- Self-motivation and the ability to motivate others.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2425”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2425 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th September 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.