Our Client, a leading private university is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Human Resource Manager
Reporting to the Deputy Vice Chancellor Finance, the Human Resource Manager position will be responsible for providing responsive, strategic, transparent human resources consulting services to management in the areas of recruitment and compensation, employee relations, performance management, organizational design and development, change management, training and development strategies.
- Helping leadership to identify, prioritize, and build organizational and workforce capabilities
- Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues
- Providing appropriate and effective advice and coaching to employees and managers
- Advising and coaching managers to implement effective performance management
- Addressing a variety of workplace issues in a strategic way that provides tangible value
- Promoting a strong leadership and coaching culture
- Pursuing solutions that balance individual, organization and constituent needs
- Identifying trends, develops and monitors programs and results
- Supporting managers in forecasting and planning their staffing needs in line with the Vision and Mission of the University
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field
- A National Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Must be a Member of the Institute of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM-K)
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in Human Resource Management
- Thorough understanding the Labour Laws
- Experience in an educational setting will be added advantage
- Excellent team leadership skills, communication, organization and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.