- Work with county to develop and review overall county CQI strategic and implementations plans.
- Develop and implement systems, policies, and procedures for the identification, collection, and analysis of performance measurement data.
- Analyze, update, and modify standard operating procedures and processes to continually improve QI services/operations.
- Assist in strategizing and facilitating various committee structures and functions to best address the QI process and oversees Quality Committees.
- Supervise individual site CQI teams with overall responsibility for providing support for clinical quality initiatives.
- Collect and summarize performance data, identify opportunities for improvement, and presents findings to the organization
- Facilitate strategic and tactical planning for the quality improvement program, including needs assessments, evaluations, root cause analysis and interventions.
- Lead, facilitate, and advise training site quality improvement teams.
- Assist the health facilities and other points of service to develop CQI components, processes and SOPs within an HIV program
- Support in development and implementation of different curricula in CQI
- Prepare regular status reports on the health facilities in relation to quality issues and impact of interventions
- Reports to the CQI STA.
- Prepare regular status reports on the health facilities
- MBChB or any other relevant degree.
- Minimum three (3) years developing & implementing Quality Improvement systems at County, Sub County and facility level.
- Must be conversant with Kenya HIV Quality Improvement Framework (KHQIF)
- Must be a Quality Improvement Trainer of Trainers.
How to Apply
you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your
application and CV to email@example.com by September 16, 2016.
Candidates are required to quote the TITLE & LOCATION of the position being applied on the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.