Summary: We are excited to be growing and hiring to build the next generation of seasoned Armada Recruiters on sound practices and values so that our philosophy can transcend into our services.
- Be involved in the full recruitment cycle
- Support the back office in sourcing and selection for various positions.
- Groom the candidate to move into the sourcing team and develop a career in the field of recruitment and selection.
- Support in the long listing and shortlisting of candidates for various roles
- Interviewing candidates in the database to fill client requests
- Support the daily maintenance of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Experience in recruitment would be an added advantage.
- Provide a brief statement in your CV indicating why you would like to pursue a career in the field of recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- High affinity for technology
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Must be self-starters and self-motivated.
- A passion to improve the effectiveness of client organizations.
- Be able to work with a team & effectively under little supervision.
- High Affinity for Technological advancements in recruitment.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Recruitment Intern