Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Internal Assessor – General Business
Reporting to the Head of Operations- General Business Department, the Internal Assessor’s overall purpose will be to verify assessment reports, re-inspect motor vehicles and assess damages.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Scrutinize all the assessment reports submitted by external assessors and recommending the next course of action.
- Ensure that all assessors conduct themselves professionally and ethically and make recommendations where action is warranted.
- Re-inspect all motor vehicles within Nairobi after repairs are concluded by the garages.
- Recommend for a second assessment on accident vehicles outside Nairobi whenever necessary.
- Isolate and carry out repairs audit for the specific cases identified at the time of scrutinizing the claim form and assessment reports.
- Determine the reserve amount and update as appropriate.
- Carry out random checks on garages and provide recommendations
- Prepare monthly reports giving claims change indicators.
- Verification of valuation reports.
- Any other duties as may be allocated by the management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
- Certification in Insurance will be an added advantage
- 2 years working experience
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly CLICK HERE to apply online or visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Monday 19th September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted