Our Client, a company in the legal industry is seeking to recruit a Rider.
Role Objective: Delivery of parcels / letters to clients and collect as required in an efficient and timely manner.
- Deliver parcels and letters to and from clients
- Collect tender documents from respective organizations when required
- Ensure that the motorbike is clean at all times
- Ensure that all motorbike documentation are current
- Record fuel, mileage, fuel consumption for all trips made
- Immediately report any incident
- Perform all errands as instructed by supervisor
- Ordinary Level Certificate
- Professional training in motorcycle driving
- Mechanical skills will be an added advantage
- Certificate of good conduct
- Must hold a Riders Test Grade FG Class License
- Should have basic first aid and safety regulations knowledge
- A good track record in riding a motorbike
- Experience, at least 2 years of continuous work as a Rider
- A Team player, organized and responsible individual
- Mature, well groomed with good communication skills
- Reliable individual with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Nairobi and its environs
- Able to work under pressure
Those who meet the outlined specifications should send a detailed CV with 3 referees and a cover letter giving current and expected salary to email@example.com by Friday 16th September, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.