Our client, the sole franchise holder and exclusive distributor of a leading brand of motor vehicles in the East African region is looking to hire two (2) highly motivated, independent, strong and assertive Sales Executives.
The position is a very hands-on role, requiring a highly motivated, independent, strong and assertive Sales Executive who has an outstanding record of sales achievement.
- Prospecting for new clients on daily basis while increasing sales volume from existing customers,
- Taking full responsibility for the achievement of allocated sales target and for the achievement of budgeted profit margins on all sales transacted within the department.
- Retaining and developing the existing client base through continuous relationship building and customer services programmes.
- Ensuring accurate, timely and complete preparation of all quotations to clients.
- Providing Market information, intelligence and Marketing support on continuous basis
- Identify new sales opportunities through researching new markets
- Monitoring and evaluating competitor activity, their effect on the Company’s business and market penetration.
- Liaising with customers and After Sales Department to solve problems and enhance customer care
- Report weekly and on sales and margin analysis
- Review and discuss weekly, activity and productivity reports with the Sales Manager
- A relevant degree holder
- Working knowledge of Mechanical Engineering is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of motor Industry (new vehicles, used vehicles and parts)
- Good knowledge of all motor sales policies (cash, credit, instalments’)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience marketing Motor Vehicles.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and ability to use ERP System.
- Hold a valid and current driver’s license
If you possess the above qualifications and experience, please send your CV clearly indicating the job title on the email subject (Motor Vehicle Sales Executive) and your current salary/retainer on your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th October, 2016.