Sendy is a fast growing on-demand-delivery service company that is tactfully working to deliver everything from small packages on motorcycles to large items on 3-ton Truck and everything in between.
Sendy, the first on-demand 24/7 door to door delivery service using motorbikes in Kenya, is looking for a Head of Sales to exponentially grow their company.
The Head of Sales will be the thought leader on and implementer of processes and systems that Sendy will use to build and manage sales.
The Head of Sales will be based in Nairobi and will be a key member of the Sendy family. Salary will be based on experience, with the potential for uncapped commissions.
- Sales: Closing and managing accounts with large corporates and businesses
- Strategy: Establishing and developing the Sales department, defining the processes and the systems used by the department
- Leadership: Growing and developing the sales team. Including hiring, coaching and mentoring of team members
- Customer Relations: Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Financial Tracking and Planning: Reporting directly to the COO
To apply for this role follow this link: https://www.shortlist.net/portal/#/jobdetails/Sendy/100?source=21
Applications close on 3rd October 2016.