Job Summary: Builds business by identifying and selling solutions; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Energy Level, Negotiation,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Sales Planning,
- Motivation for Sale
- 5+ years of Industrial Sales experience
- BSc. Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills to build relationships, and great ability as a presenter both one-on-one and to small groups.
Only qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Senior Sales Executive’ on the subject line before 15th September, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.