Silverstone Tyres Limited is a tyre distribution and fitment Company specializing in Continental and General Tire Tyres among others tyre brands and with outlets in major towns in Kenya.
We are the pioneers in the establishment of distribution of Continental Tyres in Kenya and we pride ourselves of tyre and battery sales and wheel alignment services.
To support the implementation of our business strategy we are looking for qualified and experienced individuals with a customer driven orientation to fill the position of Tyre Centre Branch Manager based in Nairobi.
The overall responsibility of the position is to ensure overall management of the operations of the Branch and achievement of the sales and financial targets of the branch.
- Operations: manage day to day operations at the branch.
- Personnel Management: manage staff at the branch.
- Business Development: Increase branch profitability, Develop relationships with existing and potential customers, Implement all marketing activities targeting the branch.
- Stock Management: ensuring no loss of stock items.
- Quality Management: ensuring the services offered are up to expected standards.
- Health, Safety, Security and Environment Management
- Reports Management: compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
Desirable Skills, Qualifications and Work Experience
- Relevant degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in managing other staff – motivating, training, and achieving set goals will be an added advantage.
- Experience with MS Dynamics Navision will be an added advantage.
Ideal Candidate should have;
- Knowledgeable in tyre retail/trade
- Knowledge in Company products
- Wide knowledge and experience in Workplace Health & Safety Act, Policies and Procedures
- Knowledge on ideal company procedures and policies related to the job e.g. stock management, quality service etc
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good Financial Management Skills
If you are interested in this job, please email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
Applications close on 16th September, 2016