Silverstone Tyres Limited is a tyre distribution and fitment Company specializing in Continental and General Tire tyres among others tyre brands and with outlets in major towns in Kenya.
We’re the pioneers in the establishment of distribution of Continental Tyres in Kenya and we pride ourselves of tyre and battery sales and wheel alignment services.
To support the implementation of our business strategy we are looking for qualified and experienced individuals with a customer driven orientation to fill the position of a Sales Executive based in Nairobi.
The overall responsibility of the position is to actively seek new dealer accounts, corporate and battery sales and representing the company to potential customers.
1. Customer acquisition
- Identifying new and potential customers through field visits.
- Recruiting new customers and ensuring all relevant account opening forms are signed and approved
2. Customer Support
- Regularly visiting assigned customers to identify any requirements they have.
- Responding to customer queries via phone or email.
- Placing customer orders and liaising with customer care to ensure they are serviced on time
- Regularly monitoring the dealer’s stock of the company’s products and competitor brands
- Ensuring customer awareness of all promotions and special offers.
- Handling any issues with customers and escalating to the relevant person.
3. Credit Support
- Ensuring customers regularly receive their statements of account.
- Ensure customer accounts are in order through collection of relevant PD or current cheques.
4. Report Generation
- Preparing weekly/monthly sales plans and activity reports.
- Conducting stock takes for assigned consignment warehouses and preparing stock reports.
- Updating customer all customer interactions on the company provided CRM tool (Base).
- Conducting market research and surveys on competitor activities.
5. Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by the management.
Desirable Skills, qualifications and Work Experience
- Relevant business related degree/diploma from a recognized institution
- Maximum age limit of 28 years.
- Proficient in Basic computer use.
- At least one year experience in a similar role.
Ideal Candidate should have;
- Thorough understanding of the Company products so as to provide accurate information to customers
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Proactive with self initiative.
- Good report writing skills.
- Proven work ethics
If you are interested in this job, please email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
Applications close on Friday, 16th September, 2016