- Oversee day to day operations of up to ten shops.
- Check at daily visit POS, merchandising and display.
- Check at daily visit structure and electrical components.
- Conduct and verify continuously proper stock management procedures.
- Ensure that all cash is collected and immediately sent to head office
- Identify none-compliance / assure compliance of Operators with all internal policies & procedures
- Report to ROM on all stock takes in all kiosks within assigned area and also support the operations and supply chain team with information as and when needed.
- Be aware of all developments on community level that might deteriorate the profit or even threaten business continuity of a kiosk. Pro-actively suggest strategies to ROM to avert threats.
- Coach Operators pro-actively on how to meet minimum standards/expectations of SKKL.
- Establish good contacts and maintain the relationships with local financial institutions, groups, schools, hospitals and other potential institutional clients
- Successfully support in driving sales and business development.
- Diploma / Degree in Business management or business related courses.
- 2 years working experience in a similar / related role.
- Sales Experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
- Proficient with standard office software (incl. MS Word and MS Excel or equivalent).
- Is conversant with the cultures of Narok and Kajiado County
- Rider’s license.
If your qualifications match the above profile, you can identify with our vision and you are excited about this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application on email@example.com by 15th September 2016.
It should include a cover letter with salary expectations and earliest possible starting date and a Curriculum vitae