- Provide high quality clinical patient care including leading clinical effectiveness efforts, ensuring implementation of recommended clinical protocols and national guidelines;
- Support clinical team in management of HIV and related diseases;
- Operationalize data demand and information use at TA team level and site level;
- Onsite mentoring to clinical teams with the goal of performance improvement in the overall patient care;
- Examine facility operations and systems and recommend ways to improve outputs and outcomes;
- Represent organization in technical capacity at District level and Facility level meetings;
- Organize and facilitate trainings using National curricula;
- Evaluate outcomes of training activities and share recommendations;
- Organize and facilitate in various CPDs based on National Curricula; and
- Organize and co-ordinate facilitation of journal review meetings and CMEs for TA team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine; Registration with Medical practitioners and dentists board
- 5 years’ experience in HIV service delivery
- Management experience
- Experience managing teams
- Interpersonal skills, writing skills, computer skills
How to Apply
you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your
application and CV to email@example.com by September 16, 2016.
Candidates are required to quote the TITLE & LOCATION of the position being applied on the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.