Our client a leading Telecommunications firm based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit in the following positions.
Finance & Administration Manager
Job Summary: The jobholder will provide managerial support to the Finance unit which will include improving financial management and procedures that support the organization’s operations.
In addition, this role is responsible for the implementation of policies, processes and procedures to ensure internal efficiencies and effective preparation and dissemination of financial information for management decision making and reporting purposes.
Reporting Relationship: This position administratively reports to the CEO.
The position requires a person with at least 3 years’ experience in a busy accounting department, good administrative skills and with excellent computer skills in MS Office and Pastel.
Education: The suitable person should have degree in business field with CPA K qualifications or its equivalent.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective and efficient financial systems in line with local and international accounting standards and best industry practices
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective administrative strategies and procedures for efficient resource utilization, optimal efficiency and cost management
- Effectively coordinate the prepare Tescom Limited annual budget, monitor and report performance on a regular basis
- Review weekly and monthly bank reconciliation reports and prepare cash flow reports on a monthly basis
- Preparation of periodic projects performance analysis and reporting
- Preparation of periodic financial reports including timely reconciliation of accounts payables and receivables and accurate update of Pastel accounting system
- Payroll preparation and administration
- Preparation of timely and accurate end of year financial statements and support the external auditors
- Establish and manage all procurement and logistics activities including vehicle management
- Ensure that company human resource policies are adhered to
- Manage the Occupational Safety and Health policies across all company operations
- Any other duties as may be assigned by head of finance and support services.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Position requires the following additional skills and abilities;
- Demonstrated applied skills in word processing and other computer software.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Demonstrate people management skills
- Ability to take initiative and complete assignments independently and on‐time.
- The individual must exhibit excellent analytical skills to critically analyze data and interpret to derive credible conclusions for decision making.
- Organizational skills and performing job requirements efficiently and orderly.
- Ability to maintain high degree of privacy and confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their detailed cover letter and CV indicating their current remuneration to email@example.com
Closing date Monday 12th September 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.