Our client Total Solutions Limited (www.totalsolutions.co.ke) is an integrated ICT solutions provider whose focus is to assist clients’ growth by offering them access to modern solutions in terms of fiscal devices, hardware & network solutions, software development and enterprise wide solutions.
It’s in this spirit they have retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last four years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Software Sales Account Manager
Reporting to Managing Director, the Software Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing sales strategies, sourcing for new business and retention of existing customers of enterprise software.
- Generating leads and working with partners to generate new business
- Preparation of proposals, and responses to, RFP’s, RFQ’s, expression of Interest and Tenders
- Planning internal and external events with partners such as SAP forums Assist in IP networking, PC and website support
- Participating in drawing sales strategy
- Generating sales pipeline reports and debtors reports on weekly basis
- Ensuring that license and mobilization fees are paid to TSL before commencing the project
- Proposing the right solution based on the industry and the needs to be addressed
- Revising the proposal/quote as per negotiations with prospects
- Conduct follow up meetings, negotiations and deal closure
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in IT or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales preferably in the software industry
- Sales Consultants’ Certification
- Knowledge of enterprise software, business processes and the software industry
- Ability to interact with C-Level Management
- Attention to detail – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Customer focus – recognize both internal and external customer’s needs and balances available resources and skills to strive to exceed them.
- Problem solving skills and communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 29th September 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.