Our client a waste management company in Kenya is seeking to fill the position of a Route Manager urgently.
Job Summary: Manages collection routes and driver / laborer performance on a daily basis in single or multiple line of businesses: Residential, Commercial.
- Organizes and schedules all necessary resources required to accomplish activities.
- Plans, distributes, monitors, and follows-up daily route assignments to ensure customers are serviced per company standards and agreements.
- Manages the end-of-day check-in process, capturing and communicating key service, safety, and equipment issues.
- Reviews weekly demand / volume for routes, determines potential gains from re-routing, and recommends re-routes to the routing specialist.
- Conducts Root Cause Investigations for all injuries and incidents, ensuring consistent discipline and retraining.
- Visits customers and customer sites to evaluate and resolve safety issues, seeking service alternatives where appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains a clean, safe work environment in compliance with Company / Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
- Valid Drivers License
- A minimum of 1 year in related position in a transit company/garbage collection company
- Experience in the waste management field will be an added advantage
- Leadership skills.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th September, 2016 clearly indicating ‘Route Manager ‘on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.