Shop Attendant / Merchandiser
A shop attendant is needed for a new Wines and Spirit shop in Roasters off Thika Road.
Salary: 7K – 10K (Negotiable)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greetings and acknowledging, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service
- Manage online presence on the Internet and other social media
- Maintain orderly appearance of all sections of the shop.
- Stock shelves, and tag prices on shelves and items.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by management.
- Certificate or diploma holder; preferably in sales and marketing
- Preferably a lady of at least 21 years old and above
- Positive and genuinely pleasant attitude
- Computer literate-MS Office and internet
- Flexible work schedule; ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Previous experience in retail shop experience working knowledge on wines and spirits, customer service experience will be an added advantage
- Resident of Thika Road or the surrounding environs preferred
Applicants should send CVs by 4th October 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org