- Be in-charge of academic programs.
- Supervise members of the academic staff.
- Plan for the faculty needs and development.
- Supervise students both in class and practical areas.
Day: October 5, 2016
Sneak Preview: The
Administration Supervisor is accountable for all Regional (East Africa)
reservations and ensuring all parties involved, including local office,
Base Camp, hotel, service providers and the CEO’s are provided with
- Aged 30 and above ONLY
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with mean grade of C (Plain) and above.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (COP) OR Executive Certificate of Proficiency (ECOP) from College of Insurance an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Only residents of