- General ledger accounts;
- Bank reconciliation;
- Preparations of schedules for reports;
- Filing of taxes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Diploma in Accounting;
- Qualified accountant with CPA Part 1;
- Experience in a busy accounts office added advantage;
- Knowledge of operation of Quick Books is an added advantage;
- Some knowledge of Tax KRA systems such as iTax, and submission of returns using the system is an added advantage;
- Strong communication skills;
- Highly motivated to beat deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick and drop customers/clients and or goods to their destinations timely.
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the vehicle
- Drive to various client locations for pick-ups as assigned
- Drop clients to their destinations as assigned
- Report and attend to customer complaints
- Report any vehicle defects for repairs
- Report customer feedback to supervisor for actioning
- Carry out all documentation processes as per Company’s transport policy
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Driving experience
- Valid Driver’s License ABCE
- Valid PSV License
- 22 – 35 years old
- KCSE certificate
- Certificate in customer care, defensive driving, First Aid will be added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Have good etiquette and well groomed
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and verbal English
- Should be organized, good character, courteous and professional
- Should be conversant with mechanical working of the vehicle
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com on or before close of business 30th October, 2016.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.