Our client, the world’s leading Automotive Supplier is seeking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager – East Africa to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The preferred candidate MUST have prior sales operational working experience in the automotive industry ideally the spare parts division in an international company.
- Analyse markets in terms of distribution and provide strategic recommendations and corrective ones if required.
- Secure and develop customer intimacy and satisfaction.
- Sales promotion on existing distribution network & prospection of new partners.
- Joint visits with existing customers towards their networks of customers.
- Propose and set up operations of sales stimulation.
- Organize training sessions with the Team.
- Reach customer satisfaction.
- Fill in the distribution scheme of each country
- Know main economical actors of each country
- Lists and apply local terms of each country
- Provide analysis and proposal of corrective action plans
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or relevant field.
- Must have above 3 years sales operational experience in automotive spare parts business.
- Must have the ability to deal with spare parts distributors.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- High integrity and a good understanding of automotive spare part market.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 320,000 (Approx. 3,200 USD) plus benefits
Deadline: 30th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.